Full Stack Designer ( Exp: 3 to 4 Years )
Who is a Full Stack Designer?
A full stack designer (some years ago people called them web designers or sometimes are called product designers, or just designers) is a designer that gets involved in every stage of a product design: research, design, HTML/CSS.
What are we looking for?
– Ability to plan and implement new designs
– Ability to optimize existing user interface designs
– Ability to test for intuitivity and experience
– Ability to Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
– Ability to create ui and ux deliverables and documentation that strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
– Ability to present and explain the documentation created to the team members as well as client
– Ability to combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
– Ability to create prototypes for new product ideas
– Test new ideas before implementing
– Ability to conduct an ongoing user research, must be inclined to research and learn about different industry domains
– A self learner and a go-getter
What will you do at Digicorp?
– Doing research to Understand the Industry and gaining domain specific knowledge with respect to product, understand the end user.
– Create mind maps, user personas, empathy maps, user research document, customer journeys, user flow diagrams, wire-frames.
– Using the the knowledge gained in UX Design process to create usable and aesthetic Visual Design mockups
that adhere to UI design standards and best practices.
FrontEnd UI Design:
– Converting the defined Wire-Frames and Visual Designs to html, css, js based Front-end UI.
– Adhering to the html structure specific to Front-End frameworks like Angular, React while creating html, css code.
– Learning and integrating Propeller Framework, our in-house Front-End UI Library.