Full Stack Developer ( Exp: 3 to 4 Years )
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our products
What are we looking for?
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Highly experienced with back-end programming languages like Node.JS.
- Experience with REST API’s.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, etc.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, etc .
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
What will you do at Digicorp?
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced in back-end programming languages.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of MySQL and No-SQL data storage solutions .