Product Manager ( Exp: 6 to 9 Years )
We Digicorpians craft stunning products that our customers love. Over the last 16 years, we have built hundreds of technology products, nurtured 15+ ideas from scratch, and spun off 4 technology product ventures. We are compulsive product innovators and that’s what makes us partners and not just vendors. Our main aim is to bring a product mindset into services. More on our website: https://digi-corp.com
We’re looking to hire Product Managers to drive product strategy and own client engagements. People who are passionate about building products that customers love and are continuously on a lookout for improvement opportunities. High quality, motivated and passionate people who make great teams.
What will you do at Digicorp?
– You’ll be working with our clients to drive product development and rapidly roll-out new features and fixes.– You will be responsible for all aspects of the product – from writing requirements, maintaining prioritized backlogs, analyzing product performance for improvement opportunities and working with the design and engineering teams during execution. You own every aspect of the product, and obsessively track usage to drive constant evolution.
– Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
– Excellent communication skills to be able to manage clients in the US: You will be responsible for communicating with our clients’ technical teams during the integration/deployment phase and business teams to ensure a smooth ongoing engagement
– Exceptional presentation skills to clearly and concisely report on product status/performance to management and client stakeholders
– Attention to detail and clarity of thought to be able to create product documentation and assist in the sales and pre-sales process
– Solid product mindset to be able to coordinate between different functional teams that build, manage and support the product
– Solid understanding of software engineering concepts: While you won’t be leading the development team directly, you should have a solid grasp of how any technology product is built, to be able to drive strategy
– Expertise, experience and passion about leading an Agile team
– Sense of ownership: You must be extremely hands-on and do whatever it takes to meet client deliverables. If you only want to be a ‘manager’, you won’t fit here. If you only want to do certain types of work, you won’t fit here either. The idea is to get the deliverable to the client and simultaneously feed learning into engineering, data modelers, operations queues for product enhancements and process improvements. You do whatever it takes to make that happen – go the extra mile to ensure client delight – that kind of thing.