Product Manager ( Exp: 7 to 10 Years )
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What are we looking for?
- Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Control, Financial Planning and Strategy,
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager,
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle,
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management,
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies,
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job,
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
What will you do at Digicorp?
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth,
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes,
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact,
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources,
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members,
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed,
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding,
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services,
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information,
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results,
- Maintains product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees,
- Maintains product management staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results,
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies,
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.