Quality Analyst (Manual Tester) ( Exp: 3 to 4 Years )
If you have an eye for detail, you love finding and reporting bugs, and you are good at communication, then we are definitely looking for you. All you have to do is make sure that our products, applications, and systems work as expected.
What are we looking for?
- Is an experienced(3+) Quality Assurance Tester
- Is passionate about Quality and likes executing test-cases
- Is well-versed with project management and QA methodology
- Is familiar with Agile frameworks and knows what regression testing is
- Has working knowledge of test management software and SQL queries
- Is good at communication
- Has strong organizational skills
- Experience and exposure to automation testing would be a plus.
- Experience in testing complex payment integration flows is must
- Must have used JIRA/GitLab etc.. for bug management
What will you do at Digicorp?
- You will review and understand software requirement specifications.
- You will write test cases and release notes.
- You will be collaborating with the Product Manager to develop effective testing strategies and test plans.
- You will execute test cases (manual), analyze test results, and report bugs on JIRA.
- You will interact with a client for understanding issues and provide post-release support.