Junior Asp.net Developer ( Exp: 2 to 4 Years )
We are looking for .Net developers to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will be the core developer of an existing product and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and a good communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
What are we looking for?
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Must have this skill sets : C# oops knowledge, .net web technologies, .net MVC, SQL Server
- Good to have this Skills: .Net Core, MVC with .Net Core, JQuery,, Design Patterns
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of front end frameworks like Angular, React will be an added advantage.
What will you do at Digicorp?
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)