WordPress Developer ( Exp: 2 to 3 Years )
What are we looking for?
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications,
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites,
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.,
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers,
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages,
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) especially with WordPress,
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial,
- Willingness to work on existing codebase without creating own duplicate code,
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
What will you do at Digicorp?
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality,
- Write neat & clean code with the best use of re-usability,
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture,
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS,
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin,
- Good communication skills with excellent in verbal communication,
- Communicate with Client to understand requirements. Responsible for requirement gathering to deployment stages.
- Knowledge of Project management tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, Trello,
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks like CakePHP 2.x & 3.x and Codeigniter,
- Experience working in Linux systems and hands-on commands.