What are we looking for?
You’re the type of person who thrives on taking care of things the right way the first time. A task comes in and you figure out how to get it done without having to ask a lot of questions. When you say “I’ll take care of it” we know it’ll be done well. You get excited when you know you’ve made someone else’s day easier.
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Found candidates from various job portals based on the requirements given.
- Scheduled the Interviews of shortlisted candidates.
- Managed documents related to the entire interview process.
- Managed walk-ins and other administrative work.
- Received UPS/FedEx deliveries from Amazon, Flipkart.
- Answered a handful of calls and routed them to the right people.
- Researched and recommended local caterers for a variety of events.
- Cleaned up our in-house HR management system to make sure employees have photos, proper experience, phone numbers, addresses, etc.
- Showed the cleaning crew exactly what we needed cleaned.
- Took notes during various discussions + transcribed some audio to text.
- Welcomed various people to the office.
- Packed up and shipped out a few packages.
- Picked up some office supplies.
Here are some other things you might do:
- Basic event planning/management/support for our in-house events and workshops.
- Handle any basic issues with outside vendors.
- General reception duties.
Experience is important. We’re looking for someone who’s managed an office of 50+ before, or has worked full time as an executive assistant for someone who had a very full schedule. Good command over English is a must.
If this job sounds like something you’d love to do every day, we definitely want to hear from you. We need to hear from you!