Category: 10 Years of Digicorp
Category: App Store Optimisation
Category: Articles we love
Category: BA Apps
Category: Books we Love
- Are You Investing Enough in Customer Success?
- Transforming Digicorp into an Ecosystem
- How to Validate your “Leap of Faith” Assumptions
- A Small Pragmatic Advise to Programmer
- The hard thing about hard things – Key takeaways
- What should be my first project?
- There is nothing like an overnight success
- Is that all?
- “Getting Real” – A definitive guide for Software Professionals to evolve into Software Dudes
- Remote – Office not required by 37Signals
Category: Case Study
Category: Companies we admire
Category: Database Design
- When to Use WordPress?
- Design for “Habits” to “Hook” your Users
- Conversational Interfaces -To Do or Not To Do
- Evolution of Design – Then and Now
- How we applied progressive disclosure technique to improve usability!
- Innovation & Interaction Design Workshop
- Website redesign thoughts
- Introducing a new logo and a new tagline
- Joognu.com: The most beautiful way to store and gift memories to your child…
Category: Hiring dedicated developers
Category: Ideas in action
- How much cost and how long does it take to build an MVP?
- What is that one problem we are solving for our customers?
- Important Questions for a B2B Product Startup
- The Idea vs Execution-Not a debate for us anymore
- How Do We End Up Making a Bad Product?
- How to Build Your Customer Support Chatbot with API.AI in Simple Steps
- When should I invest in chatbot? Yesterday
- There’s already a well-funded startup with a related idea, So what!
- On Products That You Never Use
- Get Started with SEO for your Startup
- Rate Yourself! — A Life Hack.
- Working with Product Teams
- How We use Trello for Product Management at Digicorp
- The story of yet another framework – Propeller
- Product Development: Before and Now
- If You Build it, They won’t Come
- Building Better Software Developers
- Why ReadBoard will change the way you converse on the Web?
- Passing the vision
- Should you allow your staff to use social media at work?
- Maintaining Laundry Lists
- Karma – an ingenious appraisal system designed at Digicorp
- Monkey Jaywalking iOS App
Category: Job Openings
Category: Life at Digicorp
Category: MVP Development
Category: People we respect
Category: Product Development
Category: Reviews and Ratings
- Top 5 tips to read before selecting the right technology partner in 2019
- Why you should hire an agency to develop your startup product
- Startups – Do not take the first wrong steps
- Karmany.org gets featured in Social Enterprise Buzz
- Technology Adoption Lifecycle
- Thank you Shweta :)
- Karmany – Bid.Work. Grow.
Category: Tech Talks
Category: Venture Builder